FIVE SHEETS 24x36" OILBOARD Pattern Paper Vellum Tagboard STAINED GLASS
Quantity: Five Sheets
Pro Tip: To make pattern pieces using oilboard:
1. Tape the oilboard to your drawing table using masking tape.
2. Place a large sheet of carbon paper FACE DOWN on your oilboard and tape into place.
3. Place your pattern on top of the carbon paper and tape in place.
4. Top with a tracing sheet and trace and mark your pattern.
5. Remove the layers and cut your oilboard pattern with appropriate pattern shears.
6. Glue your pattern pieces to your glass using a common glue stick.
7. To remove oilboard pattern pieces, soak in warm water until they slide off easily. (Dry flat if you plan to reuse them!)
We Also Recommend