Tinned copper wire is a must have for any stained glass studio. Copper inside, silver on the outside. (Shows silver.)
- Easy to twist and sculpt
- The higher the gauge the thinner the wire
- Four ounce roll yields about 50 feet of wire
- I love to add formed copper wire to panels for 3-d effect. It takes your project up a notch!
- 1000 uses: I add wire ribbons to angels dresses; twist to make halos for angels; add whiskers to kittens; reinforce the outside of smaller panels; add wreaths and swags to stained glass birdhouses and twist into shapes to add to the corners of my panels.
- Factory Fresh, retail packaging.
Understanding gauges: the higher the gauge the thinner the wire!