1. Using MR-97, now ZYP, coat your mold in long even strokes. 2-3 light coats are recommended. Set the mold aside.
2. Cut two 6x6" sheets of compatible glass. Clean them well. (Adjust the glass size as desired. You can use up to an 8" sheet (square or round) on the smaller mold. You can use a larger sheet if you want the tops to "puddle".
3. Put a sheet of ThinFire Paper on your kiln shelf. Place the glass on the kiln shelf. Measure the tips to make sure your glass is centered.
4. Use a bubble squeeze program to bring these two pieces to a full fuse.
5. Clean and dry your slab.
6. Place another sheet of Thinfire on your kiln shelf (just in case). Center the slab on the prepared mold. I place the slab on a table, put the mold on it, measure to make sure that it's centered and then flip it over.
7. Contour fuse to desired drape. (I did a 20 minute soak on this one.)
8. Clean your piece
9. Place a waxed wick on a wick tab in the center of your vase. Fill it with about one inch of olive oil (or candle wax). Light and enjoy with due caution.