- Sanding Block or Glass Etching Cream
- Two Part Adhesive
- Aluminum Foil
- Acid Brush
- Rough up any glass smooth surface (where the bail or finding will go) with a sanding block.
- Clean all surface thoroughly.
- Mix two part adhesive on aluminum foil. I try to make about a teaspoon of adhesive. (I can do about six items per batch of adhesive. Trying to do more than that leads to problems.)
- Using an acid brush, paint a thin layer of adhesive on the bail and on the art object.
- Squeeze together, check alignment & clamp or squeeze together for about 30 seconds.
- Let dry.
Hint: Heavy pieces do better with glass etching cream. The rest I do with a sanding block.