This is an introductory set of colors. These are the only colors that will be bottled in 1/2 oz jars.
* G301 Coal Black
* G302 Glacier White
* G310 Vermillion
* G322 Lemon Peel
* G324 Yellow Ochre
* G332 Deep Cranberry
* G337 New Bright Violet
* G343 Sapphire Blue
* G344 Powder Blue
* G351 Cerulean
* G361 Leaf Green
* G382 Natural Tan
* G385 Sienna
* G386 Burnt Sienna
* DB101 Detailing Black
* 2-oz GM-300 Glass Medium
Apply these brilliant glass enamels as a powder or with a medium. They can be sifted, silk-screened, airbrushed, or painted; and can be applied to the bottom, top or between layers of glass. These enamels are able to withstand multiple firings and are mixable; create your own palette!
* Lead free & non-toxic colors
* Firing is from 1376º to 1550º in a ceramic or a glass kiln, depending on the type of glass you are using.
* Colors for Earth enamels can be used on most types of glass including COE 90 and COE 96, as well as float (window) glass. They can also be used as an overglaze on glazed
* They DO NOT have to be capped to have a glossy finish.
* When thinned with Glass Medium they retain color, but when thinned with water the color become diluted.
* When painting with the colors it is recommended to use a drop & fill, pool and puddle method with a liner brush and then push and pull into areas.
* Two-color blend of colors are done by butting two colors next to each other and then pulling one color through the other, back and forth.
* Marbleizing can be done by taking 1-3 colors and placing dots of each color in an area until it is filled and then on the top surface create a figure-8 or S with the brush to variegate the colors through each other.
* Can be added to Flexi-Glass Medium to create sheets of flexible glass color.