BEETLE BITS Glass Cutting System 24" Ruler Compass Dial Oil Well Angle Rests MORE
Aids in scoring angles and straight edges to create basic shapes or strips.
This product was designed with the same principles as the Cutter’s Mate: simplicity, comfort and ease in scoring. The compass dial and rests, resembling beetles, provide ease of cutting from either side of the work surface, or a straight cut perpendicular from the base ruler.
Features of the Beetle Bits Glass Cutting System
- Wear-resistant straight edge, excellent for strips
- Compass indicates all popular angles for basic shapes
- Designed for use with the Waffle Grid surface (sold separately) Will not work without it.
- Oil well
- 2 Adjustable-angle rests -- one for each side of the work surface
- 1 Stationary straight edge rest
- 1 Swiveling rest, functioning as the compass dial
- 2 Multi-directional glass stops
- 18" Ruler
- 23" Straight edge
Not included: Cutter (the Flying Beetle is sold in my store), waffle grids.
Ships in factory box.